četrtek, 6. oktober 2016

Happy 18th Birthday

Hi!

I have few cards  to share with you today!
The first one is my Craft-Heaven DT creation... a gift for  a lovely young lady turning 18...
It's a box with a drawer...


She love black and purple colours... so I select papers from Pion Design Easter Greeting collection and from Pion Design Palette.
I decided to embellish this box with Scrapiniec chipboard frame and with few WOC purple roses and of course with Decorative Foam Bouquets... 


Here is my Tilda... 
Tilda with and Armful of Flowers from the SeaSide Collection 2016.
I stamped this gorgeous Tilda with Arcival ink and coloured with Distress inks...

The Stempelglede sentiment  stamp is from Just a Note stamp set and the tag is a Magnolia Doohickey Bream tag...
All other stuff used is listed below this post.


Thank you so much for visiting!
Hugs, Barbara GR


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar