sreda, 01. oktober 2014

Tuesday " Monochromatic" challenge


Hello dears!

This is my DT inspiration for current Tuesday challenge at Magnolia-licous with Monochromatic theme.

I've chosen brown colours for my card with winter stamp from Magnolia collection called Old Swedish Church (2012 Christmas story collection).


I've used new dies from new DooHickey Club Vol. 2 - All I want for Christmas. They are fabulous! I love this new dies. If you haven't yet purchased it you can pre-order them at Magnolia-licious store.




This Challenge runs for thru October 13th! 

Just remind... you have a chance to win a Surprise Gift from Magnolia-licious!




I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by!









12 komentarjev:

  1. I love this phenomenal Christmas card!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Prekrasana
    dih jemajoča zimska pokrajina
    lp Tamara :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Absolutely stunning Christmas card Barbara and so pretty.
    I love the pom pom trim.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Beautiful colouring. I find 'white' so hard to colour!
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I have no words for this one Barbara! This one is just absolutely stunning! If this landed on my doorstep I would be thrilled haha :) Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Ooo, čudovita je. Res je...wauu
    Lp Danica

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Wow Barbara, your Christmas card is totally awesome and so beautiful in every way!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I think you need my address for this AMAZING Christmas Card! Just Total Perfection! Thanks for joining us at MDUC.

    OdgovoriIzbriši