četrtek, 06. marec 2014

Nevaeh


Hello Everyone!

Today I have new card to share.
This is Nevaeh from Saturated Canary Summer 2012 Collection and you can buy it here.
This is absolutely one of my favourite SC rubber stamps.


I stamped the image with Memento summer sky ink on The Langton 300g watercolour paper and coloured with Distress inks.
Paper pads are from Maja Design Sofiero Collection.
For the card's shape I used Go Kreate dies...


Lace and flowers are from Live & Love Crafts and some from WOC.
I used also... Liquid pearls, Rayher half pearls, Stickles and Gesso...




I'm entering this image into the following challenges:
Deep Oceaan Challenge - For a Girl

Thank you for stopping by!

16 komentarjev:

  1. Neverjetno lepa!!!! Kapo dol!
    LP, Tina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wow She is STUNNING! Loooove your Card!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Your coloring is simply stunning as always. Nevaeh is just gorgeous.
    Hugs, Katie

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. This is absolutely GORGEOUS! All those flowers are wonderful and you image is amazing and fabulously colored! HUGS and have a wonderful rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

    PS: I'd love for you to hop over to my blog (On a Stampage)--I have blog candy up for grabs! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Stunning card I love the image & you have coloured her beautifully. Thank you for joining us at The ABC Challenge for our 'G is for Girls' xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Gorgeous card I love the whole card design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. This is so pretty, I love the gorgeous image and sweet design, beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Your card is stunning! So many beautiful details, design and coloring. Love the pearls in her hair. Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com

    Karen

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Absolutely gorgeous! I love how you colored her! She is beautiful. And the flowers and lace are the perfect accent for her. Great job! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Just a gorgeous card!
    Thanks for playing at ABC
    Hugz

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Waw! hudo lepa. hvala, ker sodeluješ na izzivu ABC. lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. I absolutely love every inch of this masterpiece! She is colored beautifully and the card design is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing this work of art with us at 7 Kids College Fund!
    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. OH MY WORD, what a stunner! Beautifully coloured and such a fabulous design.

    Thank you for sharing with us

    Lin
    ABC

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Pretty card and fantastic coloring!
    Hugs, Manuela

    OdgovoriIzbriši