petek, 13. september 2013

Anything goes at # 44 Marvelous Magnolia Challenge

It's time for a new challenge at Marvelous Magnolia! It's time for a Purple team.
This week's theme is really simple, I love it... it's Anything goes.
 I used my Summer Beach Tilda ...again. She is just adorable! Isn't it?


The design papers are from Maja Design Sofiero Collection. I love it!

The image is stamped with Versafine vintage sepia ink on The Langton watercolour paper and coloured with Distress inks. 


Dies are from Magnolia and Spellbinders.


Some closer pics...

Lace and flowers are from Live & Love Crafts and from WOC.



This is all for me today...
The fabulous sponsor for this challenge are 

and





I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Deep Ocean Challenge - Goodbye summer
Midweek Magnolias - Autumn colours.



9 komentarjev:

  1. Iiiiiiiiii!!!!! Lepa, lepa, lepaaaa!!!!!! ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Ohhhhhh.... how beautiful is that card! I love it! ♥

    Hugs,
    Diana

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Pretty card. I love the crackle effect. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Oh WOW Barbara!!!! Your card and colouring are FABULOUS!!!!! I love the crackled effect and beautiful flower arrangement. Hugs, Brigitte

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Ohhhhhh my goodies you have blown me away, this card is sooooo beautiful! I love every detail and embellies! Stunning colouring too! Hugs, Chantal

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Stunning card Barbara, loving the crackle effect and your design. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Fantastic card, Barbara! The Crackle in combination with the papers looks really good!
    Hugs, Manuela

    OdgovoriIzbriši